- Ebook Enhancements, Take Two: Shorter, Less Sparkly, More Functional
- What Readers Need vs. What Devices Can Do
- Overheard in Austin: Apps, Tools, Sites
- Picturebook Lessons: The Art of Letting Readers Fill In the Blanks
- Multi-screen Messages: Spreading a Story Across a Lotta Displays
- Tabletop Touchscreens: The Next Desktop Publishing Revolution?
- Digital Bookmaking Tools Roundup #2
- Sidelinks: Reducing Hyperlink Distractions
- A Clarification: The Father of “The Kid Responds”
- Presentation Overload: Alternatives to Serial Speaker Syndrome
- The Infinite Canvas: Really Big eBooks & What We Might Put in ’Em
- A Look at Links: Help or Hindrance to eBook Readers?
- iPad Audit: What My iPad Use Says About the Fire’s Future
- Pictures & Prose: Making ’Em Work Together
- Redmond on Reading: Digital Book Design Ideas from Windows 8